Aulternatives for everybody
- As a Medicine Woman and Traditional Spiritual Leader certified by the Nemenhah Band and Native American Traditional Organization, Shauna Ault promotes wellness for the entire family. Attending to our subconscious patterns and relationships can lead to improved health on all levels. Modern technologies combined with subtle energy and traditional wisdom all work together to "upgrade our operating systems" and maximize our potential for a healthy, full life.
These methods include:
- ZYTO Wellness Scan. Galvanic skin response to frequencies representing various stimuli (such as foods, supplements, lifestyle habits) is measured and graphed to help you make the best choices to attain and maintain your optimum health. You receive a comprehensive report detailing your biologically-preferred foods, vitamins, minerals, exercise and stress-relief methods.
- BICOM Bioresonance. Improve cellular communication at the bio-frequency level, which is the body's first order of signaling. Bioresonance can improve tolerance of foods and the environment, remove toxins, and activate your innate health mechanisms. For a video demonstration of how this works, visit www.regumed.com/bioresonance-for-patients/method.html.
- Reconnective Healing. Subtle yet powerful, Reconnective Healing reconnects us to the fullness of the universe as it reconnects us to the fullness of our beings and of who we are. It is able to reconnect us to the universe and to our very essence through an entirely new bandwidth of frequencies. The reality of its existence has demonstrated itself clearly in practice as well as in research laboratories. A Reconnective Healing Practitioner does not diagnose or treat specific conditions, but helps you to initiate an experience that allows healing to take place. You may benefit from one, two, or up to three Reconnective Healing sessions. Desired results may well occur in fewer than three sessions. Afterward, you may wish to pursue The Reconnection process for further life path direction and support.
- Bengston Energy Healing Method. Studied in laboratory and clinical settings, the Bengston Energy Healing Method provides information to the body that improves the immune system and assists in resolving "excess" conditions such as infections and abnormal cell division, removing toxin or plaque accumulations, and even helps with mental and emotional health. Sessions may be in person or long-distance, typically last 30 minutes each, and may be repeated every 3 to 7 days until healing occurs.
- Bio-Energetic Synchronization Technique. Regain your body's natural state of balance, or homeostasis, by re-establishing the energetic connections between the nervous system and structural connective tissues.
- Healing Packages. Remote energy healings, for people and their pets anywhere in the world. Using a combination of Reconnective Healing, Bengston Energy Healing Method, and intentional healing, packages of beneficial energy are transmitted to the recipients once weekly or twice weekly. These energy healings take between 45 and 60 minutes, but you don't have to be doing anything in particular during the transmission -- just go about your daily or nighttime activities! You will notice an accumulation of this energy as the weeks progress, and this energy can help your body heal from any challenge. For more information and to get started, click on Healing Packages.
- intraMAX Liquid Supplement. 415 ingredients in one tasty ounce! Protocols for daily wellness, detoxification, athletic performance. View the label for ingredients.
Now available by appointment at Reiki Makawao Energy Center, 3660 Baldwin Avenue, in Makawao.
Call (808) 800-4371 to schedule!
For families living anywhere in the world other than Maui, long-distance work using the ZYTO Wellness Scan is available using ZYTO Remote technology. You can purchase the ZYTO Hand Cradle (it works with PC computers, but not with Mac computers), and then contact me for scheduling.
The Bengston Energy Healing Method and the Reconnective Healing can also be done long-distance; please provide a recent conventional or digital photograph.